Hello! My name is Mason Hilado and I am the oldest son of Attorney Al Hilado. I am a graduate from the University of Central Florida (Go Knights!). I majored in Biomedical Sciences in UCF’s College of Medicine. Currently, I am in the process of applying to medical school. I hope to one day go to medical school so I can eventually practice medicine. I enjoy working at Hilado Law, PLLC because I get to be a part of a team that helps clients get the benefits they deserve. I also enjoy handling the medical records because it allows me to practice interpreting medical terminology as well as get insight as to how doctors approach an injury(ies)/disabling condition(s) (i.e., diagnosis and treatment).
- I am married to my absolute best friend. She just so happens to be a medical malpractice paralegal (ironic, right?)
- I have two (2) cats: Minnie and Moo #CatDad
- I enjoy playing soccer and am part of an Adult League team that plays at XL Soccer World #MuellerTimeFC
- Some of my other hobbies include weightlifting, fishing, watching sports and anime, traveling, and spending time with family and friends
- I am a fan of the Orlando Magic and Dallas Cowboys