Hello! My name is Mason Hilado and I am the oldest son of Attorney Al Hilado. I am currently a student enrolled at the University of Central Florida (UCF). My major is Biomedical Sciences, so I definitely have an interest in medicine. I hope to one day go to medical school and become a treating doctor. I enjoy working at Hilado Law, PLLC because I get to be a part of a team that helps clients get the benefits they deserve. I also enjoy handling the medical records because it allows me to practice interpreting medical terminology as well as get insight as to how doctors approach an injury(ies)/disabling condition(s) (i.e., diagnosis and treatment).
- I am married to my best friend who happens to be a medical malpractice paralegal (ironic, right?)
- I have two (2) cats: Minnie and Moo. #TeamCat (although I grew up #TeamDog)
- I enjoy playing soccer and am part of an Adult League that plays at XL Soccer World #MuellerTimeFC
- I am also part of an Adult Kickball League. Don’t knock it until you try it! #PitchesBeKickin’
- Some of my other hobbies include weightlifting, gaming, fishing, going to the movies, traveling, and spending time with family and friends
- I am a fan of the Orlando Magic and Dallas Cowboys.